The True Taste of Kenya
In addition to all of the health benefits of green tea and herbal tea, the finer full leaf of Purple tea has one of the highest concentrations of anthocyanins among teas. anthocyanins are also found in high antioxidant fruits such as blueberries, acai fruit and blackberries.
Anthocyanin has many medicinal properties and is particularly known to be beneficial against cardiovascular diseases and are known to provide anti-cancer benefits, improve vision, and aid in cholesterol and help regulate blood sugar. Although purple tea contains caffeine, the content is lower than black tea. Purple tea also contains higher amounts of another powerful antioxidant called polyphenols; 16.5% versus 10.1% for black tea and 9.1% for green tea.
Like green tea and white tea, purple tea also has high levels of another form of antioxidant known as catechins. EGCG which is the powerful antioxidant found in green tea is often touted to those working to lose weight and burn fat by speeding up the metabolism.
These neuroprotective antioxidants permeate the blood brain barrier, and according to several scientific studies performed on mice, EGCG significantly boosted brain antioxidant capacity.
In summary, our all-organic and Fair-Trade, UENDURE Purple tea is:
- Packed with Anthocyanins, Antioxidants and Polyphenols.
- Known to provide wide levels of therapeutic, restorative and longevity benefits superior to other teas. It's an anti-aging sipper!
- high levels of antioxidants, anti inflammatory properties that are great for protecting cells
- Great for skin and promotes a healthy heart
- Low caffeine content and will not cause 'jitters' like coffee
- Refreshing and unique tasting with an exotic earthy and sweet fruity flavor that is quite delicious both hot and iced.
- Magical - When you add a squeeze of lemon, watch the tea turn a lovely shade of pink!
- Perfect for sipping with a bit of honey or your favorite sweetener.
Our Purple Tea can be purchased here
UENDURE White Tea Golden Tips
In addition to all health benefits of green tea, black tea and herbal tea, this lovely full leaf White tea has one of the highest concentrations of catechins among teas. UENDURE White Tea Golden Tips is. The luxurious flavor of this tea is habit-forming! In addition to being all-organic and Fair-Trade, UENDURE White Tea Golden Tips is:
- Packed with Catechins, Antioxidants and Polyphenols
- A Powerful source of therapeutic, restorative and longevity benefits superior to other teas such as high levels of antioxidants, anti inflammatory properties that are great for protecting y
- White Tea has low caffeine content and known to bring a feeling of wellbeing
- It is refreshing and thirst quenching with an earthy and sweet fruity flavor that is quite delicious hot or iced.
Our White Tea Golden Tips tea can be purchased here