ORGANIC PURPLE TEA - PREMIUM PRODUCT OF KENYA
• Loose Leaf Purple Tea
• Organic and Fairtrade
• Authentic product of KENYA
'Superfood in a cup' In addition to all the health benefits of green tea, finer full leaf Purple Tea, has one of the highest concentrations of anthocyanins among all teas.
• Purple tea is also loaded with healthy Antioxidants and Polyphenols.
• Provides wide levels of therapeutic, restorative and longevity benefits superior to other teas.
• Purple Tea has a very low caffeine content
• It is refreshing and thirst quenching with a delicious, earthy and sweet fruity flavor. Superb both hot and iced!
• Use about 1-2.5 teaspoons for every 8 oz of water.
• Steep tea leaves in hot water 176°f for 2-3 minutes for the first and second brewing.
• Gradually increase steeping time and temperature for subsequent brewing.
• Add a dash of lemon or honey to taste .
Our teas are grown sustainably on the darkish red soils of our smallholder tea gardens along the great Rift Valley in Nandi, Kenya whose regional climate imparts unique tastes color, textures to make the perfect cup of tea.