INTRODUCING Organic Purple Tea & White Tea Golden Tips
The True Taste of Kenya
The UENDURE family is proud to have partnered with our organic Purple tea and White tea growers in the beautiful farmland of Nandi Hills, Kenya.
They are Fair-Trade employers of many smallholder women farmers, paying them a living wage to help support their families. We are excited to bring to the US market additional premium teas that are all-organic, ethically sourced and Fair-Trade.
Read more about our Partnership here: 👇
UENDURE Purple Tea
In addition to all of the health benefits of green tea, black tea and herbal tea, the finer full leaf of Purple tea has one of the highest concentrations of anthocyanins among teas. anthocyanins are also found in high antioxidant fruits such as blueberries, acai fruit and blackberries.
In addition to being organic and Fair-Trade, UENDURE Purple tea is:
- Packed with Anthocyanins, Antioxidants and Polyphenols.
- Known to provide wide levels of therapeutic, restorative and longevity benefits superior to other teas. It's an anti-aging sipper!
- high levels of antioxidants, anti inflammatory properties that are great for protecting cells
- Great for skin and promotes a healthy heart
- Low caffeine content and will not cause 'jitters' like coffee
- Refreshing and thirst quenching with an exotic earthy and sweet fruity flavor that is quite delicious both hot and iced.
- Magical - When you add a squeeze of lemon, watch the tea turn a lovely shade of pink!
- Perfect for sipping with a bit of honey or sugar
UENDURE White Tea Golden Tips
In addition to all health benefits of green tea, black tea and herbal tea, this lovely full leaf White tea has one of the highest concentrations of catechins among teas. UENDURE White Tea Golden Tips is. The luxurious flavor of this tea is habit-forming!
In addition to being all-organic and Fair-Trade, UENDURE White Tea Golden Tips is:
- Packed with Catechins, Antioxidants and Polyphenols
- A Powerful source of therapeutic, restorative and longevity benefits superior to other teas such as high levels of antioxidants, anti inflammatory properties that are great for protecting y
- White Tea has low caffeine content and known to bring a feeling of wellbeing
- It is refreshing and thirst quenching with an earthy and sweet fruity flavor that is quite delicious hot or iced.