ALL NEW Kenyan Purple Tea Organic Premium Loose Leaf - 100 grams
'Superfood in a cup' In addition to all the health benefits of green tea, black tea and herbal tea, this finer full leaf Purple Tea has one of the highest concentrations of cancer-fighting anthocyanins among all teas.
• Purple tea is also loaded with healthy Antioxidants and Polyphenols.
• Provides wide levels of therapeutic, restorative benefits superior to other teas.
• Purple Tea has a very low caffeine content and promotes a feeling of wellbeing.
• It is refreshing and thirst quenching with a delicious, earthy and sweet fruity flavor. Superb both hot and iced!
• Use about 1-2.5 teaspoons for every 8 oz of water.
• Steep tea leaves in hot water 176°f for approx 2 minutes for the first and second brewing. Do not steep for too long to avoid bitter taste.
• Gradually increase steeping time and temperature for subsequent brewing.
• Add a dash of lemon or honey to taste
All Organic and Fair Trade
Our teas are grown sustainably on the darkish red soils of our smallholder tea gardens along the great Rift Valley in Nandi, Kenya whose regional climate imparts unique tastes color, textures to make the perfect cup of tea.
All Organic - Fair Trade