Tea Bags - Quantity 10
- Senna is an FDA-approved non-prescription laxative. It is used to treat constipation and also to clear the bowel before diagnostic tests such as a colonoscopy.
- Senna is also used for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), hemorrhoids, and some consider it an herbal tea for weight loss.
- Many consumers use it as an herbal tea for constipation
- UENDURE Senna leaf tea bags are manufactured with manila hemp fiber
- This herbal tea is organic compliant for all food standards
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin
Warning: This product contains Senna (Senna alexandrina). Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Senna may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. DO NOT USE FOR EXTENDED PERIODS. Prolonged use could cause liver damage.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Daily serving size: Pour 8-12 oz of boiling water (212° F) over 1 tea bag. Steep 3-4 minutes.