Tea Bags - Quantity 10
- Senna is an FDA-approved non-prescription laxative. It is used to treat constipation and also to clear the bowel before diagnostic tests such as a colonoscopy.
- Senna is also used for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), hemorrhoids, and weight loss.
- The tea bag paper used to make UENDURE Senna tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the arbacá plant, cellulose.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
Warning: This product contains Senna (Senna alexandrina). Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Senna may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. DO NOT USE FOR EXTENDED PERIODS. Prolonged use could cause liver damage.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Daily serving size: Pour 8-12 oz of boiling water (212° F) over 1 tea bag. Steep 3-4 minutes.