"⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This is my first taste of authentic Purple Tea and it's so good! The rich earthy flavor is perfect with a touch of honey. I really love watching how it changes colors when I squeeze lemon in the cup!"
Dubbed: 'Superfood in a cup' In addition to all the health benefits of green tea, this finer full leaf Purple Tea has one of the highest concentrations of cell fortifying anthocyanins among all teas.
Purple tea is concentrated.
For ideal taste, start by steeping one tablespoon of leaves for 1 - 2 minutes. For a bolder flavor, steep longer.
- AUTHENTIC KENYAN TEA: This purple tea is purely grown in the beautiful Nandi Hills of Rift Valley Kenya by our Kenyan partners, women-owned and women-grown.
- SUSTAINABLY PRODUCED: Grown sustainably by award-winning tea gardens on the darkish red soils along the great Rift Valley in Kenya.
- FAIR TRADE VERIFIED: Grown, picked and cultivated from farm-to-cup by smallholder farmers who are paid a living wage.
- 100% ORGANIC: Non-GMO, Certified 100% organic and pesticide free and free of chemicals.
- HIGH ANTIOXIDANT CONTENT: Purple tea is loaded with powerful Antioxidants and Polyphenols.
- LUXURIOUS AND EXOTIC FLAVOR: Unique flavor imparts earthy and fruity notes that are enhanced with a twist of lemon.
- LOW CAFFEINE CONTENT: Very low in caffeine, our award-winning purple tea is easy to sip throughout the day.
- GENEROUS SERVINGS: Each container of purple tea holds 100 grams of tea leaves. Each serving can be steeped at least twice.
- VERSATILE: This purple tea tastes so amazing both hot and iced!
• Use about 1 tablespoon for every 8 oz of water.
• Steep tea leaves in hot water for approx 2 minutes, for the first and second brewings. Note: Purple tea is concentrated. Do not steep for too long to avoid bitter taste.
• Gradually increase steeping time to achieve desired strength.
• Add a dash of lemon and your favorite sweetener to taste.
When you buy UENDURE Kenyan teas, we donate a portion of your sale towards helping our local homeless families with immediate resources and long-term solutions that help them regain their independence.
For more information, visit Fort Bend Family Promise: