Hair Skin & Nails Organic Fruit & Herb Tea 50g / 1.75 oz
"I fell in love with this tea the moment I opened the pouch! I knew if it tasted as good as it smelled, I was going to be hooked for life. Luckily, it tastes even BETTER than it smells. Such a great nighttime sipper"
- Chamomile is commonly used to aid in relaxation. Its calming effects may be attributed to an antioxidant bioflavonoid compound that tackles anxiety. It contains apigenin, an antioxidant that binds to certain receptors in your brain that may promote sleepiness and reduce insomnia, or the chronic inability to sleep
- Bamboo is a great natural source of silica, a micronutrient that is crucial for the healthy growth and development of our bodies and specifically our hair, skin and nails.
- Pineapple contains Anti-inflammatory properties like bromelain and manganese, an essential nutrient that fights premature aging by protecting our cells from free radicals.
- Bamboo leaves
- Pineapple pieces
- Cornflower petals
- Heat filtered water to 175° F
- Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea for each 7-9 oz of water.
- Let steep for 3-7 minutes, according to taste. (The longer the steeping time the stronger the tea). Add lemon, sugar or honey to taste
Tea origins: Egypt / China / Thailand / France