Click here → AS SEEN ON NBC KPRC HOUSTON LIFE TV:
"⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This is my first taste of authentic Purple Tea and it's so good! The rich earthy flavor is perfect with a touch of honey. I really love watching how it changes colors when I squeeze lemon in the cup!"
Dubbed: 'Superfood in a cup' with more antioxidants than green tea, this finer full leaf Purple Tea has one of the highest concentrations of cell fortifying anthocyanins among all teas. Low Caffeine, Non-GMO, Fair Trade Certified from 'Farm to Cup'
Purple tea is concentrated.
For ideal taste, start by steeping one tablespoon of leaves for 2 minutes. For a bolder flavor, steep longer.
- BEST TASTING PURPLE TEA: UENDURE Purple tea is the winner multiple taste testing events and we are proud to offer the best purple tea your money can buy!
- AUTHENTIC KENYAN TEA: This purple tea is purely grown in the beautiful Hills of Rift Valley Kenya by a women-owned and women-grown social enterprise.
- SUSTAINABLY PRODUCED: Grown sustainably by award-winning tea gardens on the darkish red soils along the great Rift Valley in Kenya.
- FAIR TRADE VERIFIED: Grown, picked and cultivated from farm-to-cup by smallholder farmers who are paid a living wage.
- 100% ORGANIC: Non-GMO, Certified 100% organic and pesticide free and free of chemicals.
- HIGH ANTIOXIDANT CONTENT: Purple tea is loaded with powerful Antioxidants and Polyphenols.
- LUXURIOUS AND EXOTIC FLAVOR: Unique flavor imparts earthy and fruity notes that are enhanced with a twist of lemon.
- LOW CAFFEINE CONTENT: Very low in caffeine, our award-winning purple tea is easy to sip throughout the day.
- GENEROUS SERVINGS: Each container of purple tea holds 50 grams or 100 grams of tea leaves, depending on your package choice. Each serving can be steeped at least twice.
- VERSATILE: This purple tea tastes so amazing both hot and iced!
• Use about 1 tablespoon for every 8 oz of water.
• Steep tea leaves in hot water for approx 2 minutes for the first and second brewings. * Note: Purple tea is concentrated. Do not steep for too long to avoid bitter taste.
• Gradually increase steeping time to achieve desired strength.
• Add a dash of lemon and your favorite sweetener to taste.
When you buy UENDURE Kenyan teas, we donate a portion of your sale towards L.I.F.E. Houston food for hungry babies and Best Buddies, Houston Chapter.
AS SEEN ON: