It's Time To Raise Awareness For Autism
5% Of Your Purchase Will Help Raise Awareness For Autism
- Autism is the fastest growing developmental disorder in the world, yet most underfunded.
- Autism impacts the normal development of the brain in the areas of social interaction, communication skills, and cognitive function.
- Individuals with autism typically have difficulties in verbal and non-verbal communication, social interactions, and leisure or play activities.
- It now affects 1 in 68 children and 1 in 42 boys, and the figures are growing.
- There is currently no medical detection or cure for autism.
- Autism greatly varies from person to person (no two people with autism are alike).
- The rate of autism has steadily grown over the last twenty years.
- Children with autism will progress , but early intervention is key
Who We Donate To
The goal of the Flutie Foundation is to help families affected by autism live life to the fullest. Through our programs and partnerships, we help people with autism get access to care; lead more active lifestyles; and grow toward adult independence. To learn more visit: http://www.flutiefoundation.org//
Unique Steps therapeutic dance program is for children with varying social, emotional or physical disorders including autism, down syndrome, ADHD and ADD. Our goal is to give every child the opportunity to participate in movement and feel successful. To learn more visit: http://uniquesteps.com/therapeutic-dance///