It's Time To End Childhood Cancer
5% Of Your Purchase Will Go To Help The Fight Against Childhood Cancer
- Childhood cancer research is vastly and consistently underfunded.
- It is the leading cause of death by disease in children under the age of 15 in the U.S.
- One in 285 children in the U.S. will be diagnosed with cancer by the time they are 20 years old.
- Every year, an estimated 250,000+ new cases of cancer affect children under the age of 20 worldwide.
- Two-thirds of childhood cancer patients will have long lasting chronic conditions from treatment.
- In the United States, the incidence of cancer among adolescents and young adults is increasing at a greater rate than any other age group, except those over 65 years.
Who We Donate To
You Can Select Childhood Cancer By Using The Drop Down Menu On The Shopping Cart Page