It's Time To End Childhood Cancer
5% Of Your Purchase Will Go To Help The Fight Against Childhood Cancer
- Childhood cancer research is vastly and consistently underfunded.
- It is the leading cause of death by disease in children under the age of 15 in the U.S.
- One in 285 children in the U.S. will be diagnosed with cancer by the time they are 20 years old.
- Every year, an estimated 250,000+ new cases of cancer affect children under the age of 20 worldwide.
- Two-thirds of childhood cancer patients will have long lasting chronic conditions from treatment.
- In the United States, the incidence of cancer among adolescents and young adults is increasing at a greater rate than any other age group, except those over 65 years.
Who We Donate To
Rett's Roost is a sanctuary for families with a child afflicted by cancer, offering a community of loving kindness and supportive activities in a peaceful, natural setting to ease their experience with the disease. To learn more visit: www.rettsroost.org/
You Can Select Childhood Cancer By Using The Drop Down Menu On The Shopping Cart Page